The combination of up to 383 km of pure electric range, functionality, roominess that seats five comfortably, and affordability makes Bolt EV the first everyday electric vehicle for everyone!
Bolt EV provides plenty of range, it’s easy to keep charged, and current Chevrolet models have proven the reliability of electrification technology.
Bolt EV is an ideal family vehicle — spacious, functional, and full of the latest technology. Doing daily activities in the emissions-free, gas-free, Bolt EV.
It’s this intense level of detail that earns respect, which is why Bolt EV was awarded the 2017 North American Car of the Year, 2017 Motor Trend Car of the Year®, Green Car Journal’s 2017 Green Car of the Year, and named one of Car & Driver's 2017 10 Best Cars.
Bolt EV Features:
- GM-estimated up to 383-gas free, emissions-free, anxiety-free kilometer range
IT FITS ANY LIFESTYLE
- Spacious, flexible and functional, Bolt EV is designed as a family crossover for everyday activities
REGEN ON DEMAND™ RESTORES ENERGY
- In Drive or Low, every Bolt EV captures energy as it coasts and decelerates with regenerative braking, without using the brake pedal, sending reclaimed energy to the battery pack
IT’S EASY TO OWN
- The charging experience is simple — park it and plug it in, just like you would a cell phone away from home, Bolt EV is equipped with a DC Fast Charging system to charge the battery to 80 percent in 60 minutes or roughly 130 km in a half-hour
- Bolt EV makes no compromises on performance — its GM estimated 266 lb.-ft. of instantly available torque and 205 horsepower
- With a Chevrolet MyLink™ 259mm (10.2”) (diagonal) colour touch-screen, owners have many infotainment options
- Bolt EV features access to Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility Available OnStar® 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot allows passengers to connect up to seven mobile devices
- The available Surround Vision4-camera system provides a “bird’s-eye” view to keep Bolt EV drivers extra aware of their surroundings at low speeds
- Another available feature, Rear Camera Mirror, provides a wide-angle view of what’s behind the vehicle with less obstruction, such as rear passengers or headrests
- Available active safety technology such as Lane Change Alert and Side Blind Zone Alert
- 10 standard airbags
- Standard Rear Vision Camera